A Copywriter is an Investment, Not an Expense
Hiring a professional copywriter is an investment in your business, not an expense. The words matter. Your website, newsletter, emails, and any other written materials are a direct reflection of your business and will influence people’s opinions.
Good content will answer people’s questions, create desire and provide compelling reasons to do business with you. That generates revenue and that’s why it is worth the investment.
But if you need a little more convincing…
10 Reasons You Need a Professional
- You’re busy. You don’t have time to create informative, engaging content. Let me take that off of your plate so you can focus on running your business and providing service to your clients.
- Writing isn’t your strength. That’s okay. You do what you’re good at and I’ll do what I’m good at…which will make you look even better!
- Maybe you can write, but you hate it. Life’s too short to not enjoy what you’re doing. So don’t do it. Focus on the parts of your business you do enjoy, which will ultimately reap the most rewards for you.
- Writing for the web is different. There are tips and tricks to the trade. You need to get to the point quickly. You need to help visitors find their way to the information they need. You need to write for people and search engines. You need to properly format the writing to make it as easy as possible to read.
- You’re never done with your marketing. You’re never going to get to cross this off of your to-do list. You need to consistently reach your customers, clients and prospects. That could mean fresh, new content to your website, a monthly newsletter, or an email marketing campaign.
- Show your expertise. You’re an expert at your business or service. Good content will make sure people know that so they choose you.
- It’s hard to write about yourself and your business. Sometimes it’s hard to be objective. Sometimes you can’t figure out what to say. A good copywriter can show customers why they should choose you, striking a balance between highlighting your expertise and how that benefits them.
- Lack of direction. Marketing in the digital age can be overwhelming. Maybe you’ve done nothing because you’re not sure what to do. Or you try every new “recipe” for success that comes along. Together we can determine your needs and the best strategy to grow your business.
- Increase Conversions. You’re not an expert on website conversion. One word can make the difference between a great response rate and an okay response rate.
- No one reads anymore. You need to know how to get your message across when people don’t actually read all of it…and by the way you have about 3 seconds to do so. A visitor to your website needs to find what they are looking for or at least determine they are in the right place within 3 seconds or they are leaving. Unfortunate, but true. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles, so you better do everything possible to keep your reader on the page.
And if you’re still reading at this point, I’ve done my job, so contact me.