If you’re a small business or professional service provider, a website is a must to attract customers.
Without a website your business is invisible. When people realize they need a product or service they go to the web to search for what they need. If you’re not there, you won’t get their business.
Your website is also a first impression of your business. Does your website reflect the impression you want to make?
If you don’t have a website or it’s not making a great impression, let’s fix that…
Website Design Services
When your website is complete you will have a professional, self-hosted website letting the world know about your business.
Available services include:
- Set up website hosting and domain name registration
- Build site using WordPress (a content management system that powers over 25% of all websites)
- Premium theme customized to reflect/reinforce your brand
- Navigation set up to be organized and user-friendly
- Functionality set up to meet your business needs
- Search Engine Optimized
- Mobile Responsive
Additional Website Services
- Copywriting. For new websites I can write all the pages you need to get your site started quickly. For existing websites I can freshen up copy, completely change copy or add new content. Your content will be engaging, conversational and search engine optimized.
- Website Maintenance. Your website isn’t set it and forget it. Maintenance is required. Maintenance services I provide include updating WordPress, themes, and plugins. Creating backups. Fixing broken links. Adding or editing content.
- Website Audits. Identify areas of improvement for your existing website with a focus on content, readability, ease of use and design that supports your message. After the audit you will receive a report detailing my findings and suggestions for improvement.
To start your website project contact me.
Learn more about the importance of a good website for your small business.